|Airdate||December 19, 1998|
February 6, 2020 (Update)
Cancer launched in BrainPOP Health December 19, 1998. Over 22 years, the update launched.
Moby has used the water hose to spray Tim in the face while he was reading a newspaper.
At the end, Moby sprays Tim again and frowns. "OK. First of all, your star sign has nothing to do with cancer, the disease. Second of all, astrology is totally fake. Third of all, you're a jerk.", Tim says.
Moby was playing mini golf while trying to get the next shot. Tim comments on the action like an announcer thinking that Moby is Arnold Palmer. Moby drops the golf stick and answers Tim a letter.
At the end, Moby ends up selling a lemonade stand if Tim needs $12 for Arnold Palmer. "Well played.", Tim says.
- Tim: [Moby sprays Tim with a water hose] Aaaahhhh!!!! Stop it! Astrology isn't a science! It's not real!
- Tim: [after Moby sprayed water with a hose twice] OK. First of all, your star sign has nothing to do with cancer, the disease. Second of all, astrology is totally fake. Third of all, you're a jerk. [Moby beeps]
- Tim: This is a tough one, folks. To stay in this game, he'll have to bank it off the polar bear, then through the windmill, down the spiral, and into the hole, all in one shot.
- Tim: Oh come on, now. Who's gonna pay $12 for Arnold Palmer?
- The old version doesn't appear in this episode.