Which of the following is a true statement about dreams?
- ✗ - We spend eight full hours a night dreaming
- ✓ - Scientists still aren't sure why we dream
- ✗ - Sigmund Freud was the first person ever to write about dreams
- ✗ - There is no technology available to study the dreaming brain
Why is there still a scientific debate over the reasons why we dream?
- ✓ - Because the technology to study dreaming brains is still relatively new
- ✗ - Because there is currently little funding of sleep research studies
- ✗ - Because ancient theories about dreams were believed until the early 21st century
- ✗ - Because scientists felt no need to investigate dreams until recently
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.