|Airdate||November 14, 2004
Remake: February 26, 2017
|Curriculum||Engineering & Tech|
Flight launched in BrainPOP Engineering & Tech November 14, 2004.
Moby is standing on the roof, with the pair of wings also shown in Leonardo Da Vinci, and jumps off. Tim then reads the letter and proceeds to answer it with concepts like lift, thrust, drag, and gravity. He and Moby go in a plane with Barbara the pilot to explain how a plane is driven. Moby asks for a dive, and the plane dives, leaving Tim feeling sick and eventually throws up once on land. Tim concludes by saying, "I think that's enough flying for me for a while."
- Some of the changes in the update are the following:
- Barbara's appearance is changed.
- When Tim and Moby leave the plane, the airport is shown.
- Tim doesn't throw up on-screen.
- When Tim says "the nose drops and AHHHHHH!" his eyes do not close
- Tim throws up on-screen, yet Moby gives him an air sickness bag after he throws up
- All of these errors were fixed in the remake version.
The plane Tim flies in at the end of the movie bears the Rebel Alliance insignia from the popular Star Wars franchise.