|Using a Calculator|
|Airdate||February 1, 2008|
Using a Calculator is a BrainPOP episode launched on February 1, 2008.
At the beginning of the plot, Tim is doing a parody of Star Trek seeing Moby being told that computers are down.
At the end, Tim has met a six-eyed alien or octopus but Moby said the shield's already up to 195 minutes, because he's sorry about what Moby's saying before, and not a knucklehead.
- Tim as Starfleet engineering officer
- Moby as Starfleet tactical officer
- An anonymous alien or octopus
FYI Comic Edit
- This is one of the BrainPOP episodes not to start off with Tim reading a letter.
- This is one of the BrainPOP episodes to take place in Star Trek.